These circles appear on old aerial photographs in and closely around the village of Rennes-le-Château.
Pay attention to the tree lines and the positioning of the buildings. The circles could be too close to perfection to be natural.
- Are they men made or natural?
- What is or was their purpose?
- When were they formed?
- Are they marked on any maps?
- Are they marked on the ground?
- Are they mentioned in any research papers, field studies, manuscripts?
- Find previous owners of the marked areas.
| 1967, marked |
JPEG (437 KB - 1058x687) ▼ Download - ± Preview
| 1967, unmarked |
PNG (614 KB - 1058x687) ▼ Download - ± Preview